Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in an fast-paced agile development environment designing and developing responsive front end websites that are able to display and manage large disparate datasets
- Full scope web application development ranging from user experience research and design to front-end design and development
- Provide technology recommendations for potential product application development
- Gather and analyze requirements from product owners ensuring products meet business requirements
- Collaborate with other software engineers and team leads in designing and developing software solutions that meet high quality standards
- Quickly prototype and develop webpages and components specializing in visualizing large geospatial datasets using Cesium, Leaflet, D3.js, and OpenLayers 3.
- Using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, create website mockups portraying design concepts
- Assist with the design and implementation of REST API applications that provide web application connectivity to backend NoSQL datastores
- Position is located in Arlington VA or virtual
- 5 years of building front-end websites connected to REST API
- 3 years of building and utilizing geospatial UI libraries including Cesium, Leaflet, D3.js, and OpenLayers 3
- 3 years of user experience design and website implementation with portfolio of past work available for review
- Demonstrated effective and successful verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. citizen
- Full life cycle software application development experience
- Experience with distributed computing platforms including Hadoop and Cloudera
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Experience developing REST web services
Hiring Company: APEX Expert Solutions LLC
APEX Expert Solutions delivers analytic services, technologies, and training curriculum in support of Department of Defense customers. APEX tightly couples analysts, engineers, and trainers to bring mission success.
APEX Benefits include 401k with employer matching, 15-days Paid Time Off annually plus 10 Federal Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Healthcare, Dental, and Vision.
Position Type: Full Time Employee
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org