This requisition is contingent based on contract award.
APEX bridges the gap between sensor and analyst in the evolving field of intelligence analysis. APEX tightly couples analysts, operators, and engineers to produce an unmatched level of problem-solving capacity for any situation.
Spanning various disciplines, including geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis, APEX analysts, operators, and engineers work with operational mission partners to deliver novel technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures (T3P), relevant and modern training, and innovative technology solutions.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems, come be a part of our dynamic team!
Apex Expert Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Intelligence Analyst Integrator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for integrating customer capabilities into various missions, capturing customer requirements, and providing onsite capability development with scripts and modelling, as well as capability gaps and lessons learned. These personnel should be highly experienced in the mission focus area of their assigned site and with relevant customer capabilities. Personnel must have exceptional communication skills and will be responsible for ensuring capability gaps and lessons learned are accurately documented and conveyed to the proper stakeholders. Dedication to the mission and an ability to generate creative solutions to hard mission problems is a must.
The intelligence analyst integrator assists as technical/development liaison between other intelligence analysts and customer development teams and field reps to evaluate customer capabilities versus unmet mission needs and provide feedback to programs. The ideal candidate shall integrate into the site’s battle rhythm including participation in tag-ups, teleconferences, etc., as directed by the PMO, to support the mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately capture Multi-INT or Overhead gaps and opportunities which could be addressed by new or enhanced capabilities and coordinate with the PMO
- Integrate customer capabilities, products, and data sources into analyst workflow and accommodate for the proper training
- Provide on-site technical support to development programs
- Provide on-site development support for QRCs and automated exploitation strategies
- Provide analytic subject matter expertise support to exercises utilizing relevant customer tools and data.
- 8+ years of IC/DoD analyst experience
- 5+ years of overhead mission capability experience
- Experience with coding in a modern software language such as Python or Java
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with peers, leadership, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to bring new or innovative solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Multiple CONUS/OCONUS Locations
To learn more about Apex Expert Solutions, please see our website at: http://www.apexxs.com/
Apex Expert Solutions Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, Apex Expert Solutions invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Apex Expert Solutions is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Apex Expert Solutions and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com