APEX bridges the gap between sensor and analyst in the evolving field of intelligence analysis. APEX tightly couples analysts, operators, and engineers to produce an unmatched level of problem-solving capacity for any situation.
Spanning various disciplines, including geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis, APEX analysts, operators, and engineers work with operational mission partners to deliver novel technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures (T3P), relevant and modern training, and innovative technology solutions.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems, come be a part of our dynamic team!
Apex Expert Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Geospatial Intelligence Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in an integrated government-contractor team performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis in support of overseas contingency operations
- Analyze and integrate imagery, geospatial, and all-source information to produce and present correlated intelligence products in support of military operations
- Proficiency in advanced spatial data analysis and modeling, data manipulation and conversion for CAD, raster, dBase, and coverage formats, and cartography
- Experience using geographic information systems (GIS), specifically ESRI ArcGIS to include ArcMap and Arc Globe
- Expert knowledge of the discovery of geospatially oriented data and the management of that data in OGC compliant apps and databases
- Working knowledge of imagery analysis, imagery product production, and military imagery systems solutions
- Proficiency exploiting ground feature data and data collected with remote sensing technologies such as multi-spectral imagery (MSI), ground moving target indicator (GMTI), light detection and ranging (LiDAR), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), and electro-optical imagery
- Formal military or civilian geospatial intelligence training
- Working knowledge of intelligence types and working knowledge of mission management and multi-INT fusion
- Experience with collaborating across the intelligence community and DoD with the ability to build and sustain professional networks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in productizing and presenting complex intelligence data
- A willingness to work in a diverse/high-tempo team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ years of GEOINT experience
- Must be a U.S. person
- Fort Bragg, NC
To learn more about Apex Expert Solutions, please see our website at: http://www.apexxs.com/
Apex Expert Solutions Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, Apex Expert Solutions invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Apex Expert Solutions is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Apex Expert Solutions and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org