APEX bridges the gap between sensor and analyst in the evolving field of intelligence analysis. APEX tightly couples analysts, operators, and engineers to produce an unmatched level of problem-solving capacity for any situation.
Spanning various disciplines, including geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis, APEX analysts, operators, and engineers work with operational mission partners to deliver novel technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures (T3P), relevant and modern training, and innovative technology solutions.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems, come be a part of our dynamic team!
Apex Expert Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Full Motion Video Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in an integrated government-contractor team performing Full Motion Video (FMV) Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) functions in support of overseas contingency operations
- Access and exploit FMV and other types of imagery from airborne ISR sensors in a high tempo 24/7 operational environment
- Analyze and Integrate imagery, geospatial, and all-source information to produce and present correlated intelligence products in support of military operations
- Deploy overseas in support of sponsor’s mission requirements
- Support shift work as required
- Proficiency in exploiting FMV and imagery with community standard software tools (e.g. MAAS, VPC, Video Bank, ArcGIS, REMOTEVIEW, SOCET-GXP, or similar)
- Formal military or civilian video/imagery analysis training
- Working knowledge of intelligence types and working knowledge of mission management and multi-INT fusion
- Proficiency with intelligence related communications capabilities; INTELINK, JWICS, and SIPRNET
- Experience with collaborating across the intelligence community and DoD with the ability to build and sustain professional networks
- Experience with the Intelligence Community and Joint Commands
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in productizing and presenting complex intelligence data
- A willingness to work in a diverse/high-tempo team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 3+ years of related FMV or Imagery experience
- Must be a U.S. person
- Fort Bragg, NC
To learn more about Apex Expert Solutions, please see our website at: http://www.apexxs.com/
Apex Expert Solutions Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, Apex Expert Solutions invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Apex Expert Solutions is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Apex Expert Solutions and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org